• Handmade in America solid cherry hardwood cremation urn built by craftsman with 30 years of woodworking experience
• Image of the Tree of Life carved on the front with ornate Celtic border and carvings on the top and sides
• Measures 7" wide x 10 1/2" high x 7" deep at the base.
• Holds 225 cubic inches of ashes which is enough space for most adults• Companion Size Measures 8 1/4" wide x 12 1/2" high x 8 1/4" deep at the base.
• Companion Size Holds 430 cubic inches of ashes which is enough space for two adults
• Made in Saint Joseph, Missouri by me from domestic materials
• Easy opening bottom with four philips head screws for easy filling and a good seal
• Durable lacquer finish with glaze to highlight the carved details
• Items vary slightly due to differences in pieces of wood used
This exquisite handcrafted urn is the perfect final resting place for your loved ones ashes. The gorgeous cherry hardwood is beautiful with varied grain and unique figure and depth. The semi-gloss lacquer finish covers a glaze that highlights the fine details of the lovely carvings. This is meticulously made in the USA, and a product built and designed by me in St. Joseph, Missouri, from domestic hardwoods locally sourced and responsibly managed. The designs are unique and elegant, worthy for placement of your loved one. These urns are an excellent alternative for those who desire the quality of a solid hardwood handcrafted item, not a mass produced import. This urn is sized large enough for an adult weighing 225 lbs. The bottom comes off with just four philips head screws making it super easy to fill, and tightly sealed once it is. Nothing needs to be done to take care of the beautiful lacquered finish, except to dust as needed. If you have any questions or concerns please message me and I will get back to you quickly.