- Handmade solid walnut hardwood cremation urn
- Carved image of the Virgin Mary on front
- Measures 6 1/2" wide x 11 3/4" high x 7" deep at the base.
- Holds 210 cubic inches of ashes which is enough space for most adults
- Made in the USA from domestic materials
- Easy opening bottom with four philips head screws for easy filling
- Durable lacquer finish with glaze to highlight the details
- Items vary slightly due to differences in pieces of wood used
This exquisite, handcrafted urn is the perfect final resting place for your loved one’s ashes. The wood is beautiful with varied grain and unique figure and depth. The semi-gloss lacquer finish covers a glaze that highlights the fine details of the lovely carvings on the top of this urn. This is meticulously made in the USA, and a product built and designed by me in St. Joseph, Missouri, from domestic hardwoods locally sourced and responsibly managed. The designs are unique and elegant, worthy for placement of your loved one. This is not a cheap import that is passed off as a "handmade item." That would not be good enough for any of my loved ones, and not for yours either. This urn is custom sized. The bottom comes off with just four philips head screws making it super easy to fill, and tightly sealed once it is. Nothing needs to be done to take care of the beautiful, lacquered finish, except to dust as needed. If you have any questions or concerns, please message me and I will get back to you quickly.